What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that websites of the PROKON-EKON Group of companies place onto your computer.
Why do we use them?
Cookies are used to help us improve your experience when using our websites – for example, storing your preferred language setting for the next time you visit.
The information we collect from cookies enables us to:
• Tailor our websites to your personal needs
• Remember the notifications that you have been shown, so that you are not shown them again
• Make improvements and updates to our websites based on the way you want to use them
How can you manage your cookie settings?
To ensure you get the best possible experience when visiting our websites, we recommend that you accept cookies. You can control whether you are happy to accept cookies through your browser settings. However, if you do not wish to accept cookies, you may not have access to all the features of our websites.
What kind of cookies do we use?
We use the following categories of cookies:
• Cookies that enable you to use our websites and all their features, such as enabling access to secure areas of the website. Without these cookies you may not be able to use all the features of our websites.
• Cookies that collect information about how you use our websites so we can improve them for you in future. For example, they collect information on which pages you visit most often and any error messages you may get. The information collected by these cookies is anonymous. They do not collect any information that can identify you personally.
• Cookies that enable us to provide you with a more personalized experience. They help us to remember data, such as your username and language preference to save you having to enter them again next time you visit. The information these cookies collect is anonymous. They cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.