|Information About the Project
In 2007, Samsun Special Provincial Administration, Samsun Ayvacık Village Services Union made a decision about a bridge over the dam lake in order to reach to the villages that the dam water separated. For this reason, the consultancy and supervision works of Ayvacık Eynel Steel Bridge was performed after the signing of the contract in 04.05.2007.
Ayvacık Eynel Bridge is in the arch form of a reverse chain curve with a 216m opening. The arch was designed as a 3 division box section with dimensions of 8x2.4m and flat parts with 5% slope were formed by ST52 steel plates and profiles. All flat parts and parts that were exposed to vehicle loads on the bridge were made by composite reinforced concrete plates. The width of the bridge reaches 12 m along with the pavement.
The design of bridge was granted Jury’s Special Award in a Design Competition presented by Turkish Structural Steel Association in 2009.
PROKON has provided project management and construction supervision within the scope of consultancy services covering the following phases and services;
- Preparation of Works Tender File,
- Preparation of Tender Notice,
- Provision of Technical Support to the Administration during Tender Evaluation Stage
- Engineering and Design Review,
- Construction Supervision,
- Contract Management,
- Cost Control,
- Work Schedule Monitoring and Control,
- Quality Control (Manufacturing and Materials),
- Erection Scenarios and Constructability Control,
- Technical Safety, Occupational Health and Safety Control