Quality Management System Policy
POLICY OF QUALITY, ENVIRONMENTAL,
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY ASSESMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
PROKON Engineering and Consulting Inc. provides the following services;
- Planning and Feasibility Studies
- Engineering and Architecture
- Consultancy and Supervision
PROKON proclaims providing and sustaining the provision of quality services in compliance with the standards of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 1400:2015 and OHSAS 18001:2007 with the help of its expertise , experience, project management capabilities, technological infrastructure and legislation literacy which are the distinguishing features of product and service quality.
The following ideals constitute the vision of PROKON Engineering and Consulting Inc. in this regard;
- To comply with the laws, legislations and standards of Quality, Environmental, Occupational Health and Safety.
- To undertake efficiency and educational programs regarding Quality, Environmental, Occupational Health and Safety, to assure complete and perfect customer and employee satisfaction, and maintain its continuous advance towards achieving its targets.
- To expand its field of service keeping the main emphasis on Construction, Architecture, Infrastructure, Steel Construction, Reinforced Concrete, Mechanical works Technological Piping, Plumbing, Heating and Ventilation Installation, Electrical–Automation and Other Project Services and Consultancy and Supervision.
- To provide the necessary conditions needed for satisfying the customers requirements on Environmental, Occupational Health and Safety issues.
- Through quick and effective decision making, updating the current technological infrastructure in order to comply with the new requirements, proposing practical solutions to the bottlenecks, producing simultaneous multiple projects having the desired quality in compliance with the procedures of Quality, Environmental, Occupational Health and Safety regulations.
- To sustain the Quality, Environmental Occupational Health and Safety activities through workable and sustainable management techniques.
- Increasing capacity and efficiency with the use of flexible production capability.
- Decreasing our cost by using less natural resources in our activities and utilizing an effective waste management strategy and minimizing our environmental effects.
- Maintaining our service quality through customer feedbacks corrective and preventing measures, internal audits, comparisons and Quality, Environmental, Occupational Health and Safety consciousness.
- To educate directly or indirectly our subcontractors, contractors, suppliers about our Quality, Environmental, Occupational Health and Safety Management System while inspiring them to implement our management systems as well.
- To determine and utilize all necessary strategies for being ready for emergencies that can be encountered during the day today activities of the company inside the work environment.
Quality, Environmental, Occupational Health and Safety Policy is the common responsibility of all employees under the leadership of the executive board.